Meet Dr. Emona Kraja
Dr. Kraja was born in Albania and grew up in Canada. As someone who has lived in different parts of the world and practiced in two countries in the last nine years, she genuinely cares about connecting with people. The best part of her job is forming relationships with patients and families. Dr. Kraja believes in making every patient feel heard in a caring, supportive environment. She will take her time to understand your needs so that your treatment is tailored for you.
Outside of work, Dr. Kraja enjoys painting (she illustrated a children’s book), live music and new cuisines. She lives in Chevy Chase with her husband Dr. Sidhu and their two little boys, and spends her weekends exploring Montgomery County.
EDUCATION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- University of Windsor, Canada, Honors BSc in Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2008
- Western University, Canada, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 2013
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Award, 2013
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
Here is what patients have to say about Dr. Kraja:
Dr. Emona Kraja – Healthgrades